Summer Playlist

Monday, June 26, 2017

I thought I'd do something a little different today and share my playlist I'm listening to this summer!   I figured it'd be a good way to ease back into blogging since it's been awhile since my last post--we've just been so busy this past week and I didn't have very many spare moments.   Hopefully I can have some more fun posts up soon about our kitchen renovation, holidays, the kids, and some activities we still plan on doing this summer.   I can't believe June is almost over and the year is almost halfway over!  

Here's what I'm listening to!   A mix of some newer stuff, older stuff, different genres.....enjoy!!


That's What I Like--Bruno Mars
Castle on the Hill--Ed Sheeran
Ophelia--The Lumineers
Believer--Imagine Dragons
Cool for the Summer--Demi Lovato
Road Less Traveled--Lauren Alaina
Hollywood Nights--Bob Seger
Out of Touch--Hall & Oates
3am--Matchbox Twenty
Lonesome Loser--Little River Band


Drop me a comment of anything you'd like to see on here!  I'm definitely open for ideas!   

Until next time,



Chelsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs